If you run events, you know the importance of ensuring that everything goes according to plan. Events can be a great way to reconnect with old customers, meet new ones, and, ultimately, grow your business. That’s why we partnered Constant Contact Event Marketing – an easy-to-use online tool that helps you fill your events in less time for less money. With Constant Contact Event Marketing, you can fill your events without emptying your wallet. You don’t even pay registrant fees. Pricing is a flat fee based purely on the number of events you hold, and it starts as low as $15 a month!
Whether it’s a business event, a walk–a–thon, or a hands–on workshop, events are an integral part of how you market your small business. Regardless of the type of event you run, Event Marketing from Constant Contact is the simple, professional way to promote and manage successful events.
Constant Contact’s event marketing tools help small organizations grow their businesses by building stronger customer relationships. More than 500,000 small businesses, nonprofit organizations, and member associations worldwide rely on Constant Contact’s easy-to-use, affordable online tools to create and deliver personalized, professional communications that engage casual customers, members, prospects, and passionate customers wherever they congregate online — from their email inboxes to their social networks. All Constant Contact products come with unmatched education, training and personal coaching services, and award-winning technical support.As a small organization, your passion for what you do and the quality of your customer relationships are what separate you from the big guys. And when you use Event Marketing, you’ll be able to reinforce those relationships and build your event in a way no one else can.Event Marketing handles all the details of setting up and managing your event in one complete, easy–to–use online solution: promoting your event, sending invitations, accepting registrations, processing payments, and more.
Its foolproof, step–by–step design makes Event Marketing a breeze to use. And because it’s an all–in–one solution, you’ll always have the details of your event covered!
Invite & Promote
We’ll help you automate the entire event marketing process from start to finish. You’ll be able to create professional-looking invites, capture and track guest registrations, collect payments, and more—all from a single online tool. Plus, with an integrated social media “share” tools, you’ll be able to build social buzz for your events and reach a whole new audience.
Event Marketing is more than just a powerful tool – every time you use it, you’ll be able to monitor your results so that you can ensure your event is as successful as possible. We know how important it is to keep things on track each and every day leading up to your event. Furthermore, connect and track your PayPal account to ensure the most secure and easy-to-use payment collection process.
Benefits of Event Marketing from Constant Contact:
- Get a powerful — yet simple — tool to manage your events – Get foolproof step–by–step set up, with no software to download and no technical, design, or event planning skills needed.
- Professional, online registration reflects you at your best – Project a professional image: Ad–free, brandable communications keep your invitees focused on you.
- Track your online registrations easily – Get an instant dashboard view of registrations and payment methods. Plus, built–in reports provide detailed information to help you plan both current and upcoming events.
- Promote your event and fill seats quickly with built–in tools – With Event Marketing, you get easy–to–use email invitations, reminders, event homepages, and your own public events calendar.
- Use online registration to collect credit card payments securely – Automate collection of any event fees with secure, industry–leading PayPal credit card processing. Or set other payment options, like checks by mail, or at the door.
Take your promotions to a whole new level.
- Create professional-looking, customized invitations that truly reflect the look and feel of your brand.
- Get the word out with a dedicated event homepage that can be linked to via your website or any social media site.
- Reach a whole new audience with our built-in social media tools that help promote your event on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and other social sites.
- List multiple events on your website and public online calendar, where you can detail event locations with online maps.
Register Guests in Just a Few Clicks.
- Offer attendees 24/7 online registration for events—for both themselves and guests.
- Update your records to reflect the final attendee list once you receive payments by mail or after each event.
- Deliver automated confirmation emails, plus send event updates, reminders, and post-event follow ups with the click of a button.
Quickly and Securely Collect Payments Online.
- Collect payments in both U.S. and foreign currencies via PayPal, or let guests know they can mail a check or pay at the door (or that your event is free).
- Send payment confirmation emails with links to printable event tickets.
Keep Tabs on Everything Through a Single Source.
- Get real-time reports on who has registered, declined, paid by credit card, will be mailing a check, and more.
- Find out in a glance if you’ve filled all of your seats—and if you need to add additional ones.