Our 3-step process to good reputation management:
- Encouraging reviews and testimonials from exiting clients
- Monitoring reviews and testimonials as they are posted online
- Acknowledge and respond to comments in a timely fashion.
Appreciation and value of online reviews is growing as more consumers trust online reviews as much as personal recommendations. We’ll help you set up a strategy to encourage your clients to provide feedback to be displayed online. With many different websites available for online reviews, we’ll help you narrow down which ones are most important for your industry and brand.
Regularly monitoring comments as they are posted online is critical for reputation management success. We’ll introduce you to a world of reputation monitoring software that will help keep you up to date on what’s being said about your brand.
Responding to comments posted online – whether good or bad – is imperative for reputation management success. We’ll help you establish a plan to regularly respond to comments that will show your community that you care.
Did you know?
- 85% of consumers said that they hadused the Internet to find a local business
- 72% of online ‘shoppers’ will seek online reviews to make purchase or service decisions.
- 58% of consumers trust a business which has positive online reviews
- 52% of consumers are more likely to use a local business if they have positive reviews
- Unhappy customers are 4 times more likely than happy customers to review you online.